2.21.2011

Koan Sound - Max Out


Holy shit.



I am not responsible for any injuries to your person if you aren't sitting down by :23, so hold tight: this drop could knock you out.  Might not want to be in public either, just to avoid the awkward boner.  I'd almost be scared for my ears, hearing this spun live.  I fucking love the way they chop things.

Koan Sound has an impressive range in terms of what they're producing.  Check out this post to see what I mean, totally different.  Their name is a reference to the Zen term koan, meaning, 'a story, dialogue, question, or statement, the meaning of which cannot be understood by rational thinking but may be accessible through intuition.'  I found that pretty interesting, and it explains why some of their tunes feel so great to relax to...peace and meditation.  Quite the contrast to the above, hmm?

You can find more by Koan Sound at their SoundCloud.  I really recommend 'Wide Open' for beauty and 'Jumpsuit Adventures' only if you really appreciate the brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment