2.02.2011

M.I.A. - Internet Connection (Flux Pavilion Remix)


If you haven't been giving dubstep a chance, I'd like you to start over.  Forget what you've heard while sifting through the muck for it and let me be your introduction before you cut it out of your music library entirely.

Flux Pavilion smashes this one out of the park with great use of vocals, powerful rolling drops in the style of Rusko's 'Jahova', and a solid treble presence to tie at all together.  Hit the jump, your ears will be happy!



I admit to being hooked from 0:13 on, but 0:55 really brought it home.  This was an immediate addition to my library and I have no regrets.  Can't wait 'til the next time I'm rolling and hear it, my toes will be curling into themselves in glee.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I find that wailing bass wob to be panty-wetting goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment