2.07.2011

Noisecontrollers - Gimme Love // Noisecontrollers - Attack Again


Switching it up a bit today with some hardstyle.  I feel like I'm not the only one who needs a little kick to get going this week.



This is probably my favourite of the latest from Noisecontrollers.  It's not as heavy as some of their tunes, but it makes up for it with simple, catchy vocals and lots of boom.  I'm going to be looking into some more hardcore and hardstyle this week I think, so if you're unfamiliar with that sort of sound I'll try to give you a little more to chew on.  I'm cheating a little today and tuck in a bonus round for you with my current [older] hardstyle favourite, another Noisecontrollers tune.



Ultra punchy.  Noisecontrollers did a beautiful job blending their sound with the melody from DJ Panda's original, 'It's A Dream'.  As big fans of the track [and I think you should be able to tell why, what a fabulous tune], they wanted to incorporate it into something a little harder, and I think we can agree that it's a great success.

...BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.  The Noisecontrollers have done it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment