2.22.2011

Ultra Music Festival Countdown 30 days - Also Tiesto and Diplo - C'mon

As many of you may already know the last weekend in March is a very special time for electronic music lovers. Every year Ultra records throws a giant event with just about every artist you could possibly wanna see as long as they aren't hardcore. I bring this up because i go every year and this year is no exception. Ultra is now only 30 days away an as it draws closer I want to highlight a different artist who will be preforming there every day. Once i get there i will be sure to post plenty of pictures, reviews of the artists i see and hopefully some video. If any of you guys have an artist you specifically want me to check out and report back on let me know. You can find the lineup here http://www.ultramusicfestival.com/. I would tell you to go buy tickets but they already sold out almost a week ago.

So now that is out of the way today I bring you who i think are two of the biggest names that are going to be at ultra this year, Tiesto and Diplo. Now as many of you may know I am not a huge fan of of anything Tiesto has done in the past few years and Diplo typically is not my style. However they some how seem to tag team perfectly in this track making it something everyone can enjoy. Also the video is a nice little mash up of footage from last years UMF.

No comments:

Post a Comment