2.03.2011

Chase & Status - Blind Faith (Trolley Snatcha Remix)


I've been keeping an eye on Trolley Snatcha for a bit, but nothing I heard really stood out so much until today.  This track combines filthy wobbies with some upbeat vocals, another Chase & Status victory that only gets better with the remix.



The words speak for themselves here:

Sweet sensation
The music that we play
Will ease your mind

The heavy chilled out bass of the original tune gets the Trolley Snatcha spin of grime and filth every drop and somehow comes out of it a pristine gem.  The switch to more distinct wobbles around 2:00 and bubbly background blips solidify its spot on my dubstep playlist.  I couldn't be more delighted by the amount of happy dub I've been hearing lately...it's like sweet and sour, great combination of sinister gritty bass and airy optimistic summer sounds.  Just what I need to be hearing in the middle of what has been a nasty cold winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment