2.06.2011

Moleman - Still (ft. Truski)


Hip hop suspended in liquid, a jam made of beautiful noise.  Moleman has a lot of great sounds, but this song tops the rest with a sweet rushing flow that makes me want more, and more, and more.




I am immediately hooked by the glitchy piano and sweet synths, and as the bass kicks in it just gets better.  Truski is well suited to the song, blending nicely and backing out as the drums start to really build.  The wave crests at 1:25 and if I had to ride it forever, so be it.  This is a track I'll never get sick of.  My only complaint is the fade at the end, but I assume that this will eventually be on an album and it wasn't nearly enough to put a dent in my opinion.  Can't wait to see the final release.

This is the kind of track I'd trust to ferry me home after a long roll: light up the pipe and give it a try, and hopefully you'll fall as much in love with it as I.  I also recommend checking out his EP, which I've linked below for your consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment