2.02.2011

Hello world.

Yo, welcome to Audioerotic Asphyxiation.  I'm Sarah, and I like to listen to electronic music until I'm blue in the face.  I'll be highlighting a few tracks every day that I really enjoyed listening to, particularly drum and bass and dubstep tracks.  As umbrella genres go, I'm also a big fan of trance, fidget, and hardcore.  There are two parts to Audioerotic Asphyxiation so far, myself and Alpz [who can write his own intro if he wants], and depending on the reception this gets we may eventually pick up some more writers who have different tastes.  For now, it's just us, you, and the music.

First of all, I strongly encourage everyone to actually visit the YouTube links for the tracks and give them a good hi-def listen, it makes a huge difference.  They will be posted on this blog primarily in whatever default is so that someone loading them here for a listen won't have long to wait if they have a low connection.  I welcome anyone and everyone to comment on posts with feedback or tracks they'd like me to give a listen to [particularly if it's something you put together yourself and are looking to gain publicity for], and you can reach every author here at audioerotic.asphyxiation@gmail.com if you'd prefer to email the tracks.  Please note that as this is an opinion-based blog, we may not post your track if it doesn't fit the 'is this one of the best tracks I've heard today' bill, but we will always listen.  We may hold them in reserve for a dry day where we can't find anything that tops it.

Please note that I know the page looks like shit right now, particularly that nasty right sidebar.  I will have advertising on this blog [I'm poor enough to need the money], but if you ever catch it throwing an obnoxious rollover pop-up at you, let me know and I'll try to see if I can limit or get rid of how many of those are shown.  They piss me off too.  I'm still new to this particular blog and am more interested in putting out some content than dicking around with the settings, so bear with me as things settle down while we move in.  I'll eventually tinker around and make it sexier.  For now, it's best viewed in a full-screen window so you can see the COMPLETELY BEAUTIFUL LOGO ART THAT I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON.  I did it for you, folks.  I love you.  In return, I hope you'll hang around, become a follower, and show us off to your friends, but we don't have to move that fast yet.  We can take it slow.  I'll let you decide if my lame attempts at humor and terrible taste in music are enough to keep you interested.

Thanks for checking AA out so far, and we hope you stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment