2.03.2011

Shock One - True Believer [Ft. Phetsta & Metrik]


In contrast to my last post, here we have something a little more upbeat.  Shock One is a new artist to me, and I'm going to have to check out more.  Continuing high quality from Phetsta, who has become one of my latest favourites.  Lots of beguiling, uplifting sounds in this one, do hit the jump to give it a listen.



I've already stated my weakness for piano.  There's something about it that immediately puts me in a more emotionally-charged mood.  I get hooked, and this tune delivers right around 0:44 as it picks up speed and breaks down with some big bass at 1:05.  The sticky glitchy synth stabs in here are tasty, as is the baby wobble around 2:11.  This is a smooth-sailing song with lots of happy noise and an extremely satisfying bass presence that feels like it's coming straight from your chest.

You may have noticed by now that I post a lot of shit from UKF.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment