4.13.2011

Armin van Buuren feat. Laura V - Drowning (Avicii Remix)

I have been on a bit of a trance kick recently and especially Armin Van Buuren. But of course who can blame me? Here we have another Armin track but with a bit of a twist because its the Avicii mix. It has exactly what you would expect from an Armin track and in my opinion you cant even tell Avicii has touched it until the break at the end of the first chorus. At that point those of you who are familiar with Avicii will notice the plinky synth line that I, and i am sure many other, have come associate him with. Although I dont feel like Avicii has done much to this track it might be for the best. He added just a tad where it needed it and didnt butcher the track trying to remix the hell out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment