4.17.2011

MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker


Here is a neat little tune for you guys that doesn't really fall into once genre but I guess I would consider it chill house. This track is not exactly new and its been around for a while, but recently I found a remix of it on a CD and feel back in love. However instead of the remix I am going to put the original up here because there are so many different remixes of this song its impossible to pick one. Although the original is not as heavy as some of the remixes can be its still great. John Legend lends his voice to the Canadian duo for this track and does a great job at helping them create a track that is chill but with an obvious movement.



Sorry I couldnt get the actual video they disabled embedding so you just get a still picture with the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment